bed (plural beds)
- A piece of furniture to sleep on
- A prepared spot to spend the night in, as in camping
- A garden plot, as in "bed of roses"
- The bottom of a lake or other body of water, as in "sea bed"
- An area where a large number of oysters, mussels, or other sessile shellfish is found
- A flat surface or layer on which something else is to be placed, as a "bed of lettuce"
- A deposit of ore, coal etc.
- A shaped piece of timber to hold a cask clear of a ship"s floor
3 letters in word "bed": B D E.
Anagrams of bed:
Words found within bed: